The National Broadcasting Corporation of Papua New Guinea (NBC PNG)
The National Broadcasting Corporation (NBC) is Papua New Guinea’s public broadcaster, broadcasting on three major platforms, namely Radio, Television and Online.
NBC operates the National Radio (Karai) Service, Tribe FM, 20 Provincial Radio Stations, NBCTV and NBC Online throughout the country.
We currently seek expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the position of Executive Director – Engineering & Technical Services (Grade 18).
The position will efficiently manage and direct all Engineering & Technical Resources of the NBC across the country. The role is also responsible for developing strategic technology plans and providing consultancy services to divisional and program output Managers, for the ongoing development of the entire NBC network.
In addition, the role will also be responsible for the management and oversight of the following engineering and broadcasting functions for both radio & television:
- Design, construction, and ongoing operations & maintenance of studios and transmitters;
- Radio engineering projects;
- Government/Donor aided projects; and
- Divisional recruitment and technical training for radio and TV.
Qualifications, Experiences and Skills
The candidate must have a minimum:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (Communications) or a relevant Diploma with over 10 years of experience in a relevant field;
- Basic knowledge on propagation and other technical broadcasting software;
- Demonstrated managerial skills at a senior level preferably in technical resources management; and
- Project management and accountability skills.
To apply, email a Letter of Interest, an updated copy of your CV and all relevant certification to: Recruitment@ccpacific.com
Kindly be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications will close by COB Monday, 26th February 2024.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com